Collecting personal data
You will need to provide your personal data to access some pages of this website. To collect the details, we will provide you a form requesting your address, email id, phone number and other pertinent information.
Using personal data
The data we collect from you will not be used for anything beyond its intended purpose. For instance, we may ask for your contact information to give you more details about a service you have requested, and not use the information in any other way. We may also customize or personalize the site's content based on the information provided by you. The intention is to improve the relevance of the content and deliver a better browsing experience. If, at any point, you wish to discontinue being part of our mailing list, notify us via email and we'll remove you from our list.
We do not share or sell personal or sensitive data with an external party. We may share the data only under the following circumstances :
- When we are legally obliged to reveal the information by a court order or subpoena
- If sharing the information in good faith helps law enforcement agencies with their investigations
- If sharing the information is critical to reporting on suspected illegal activity
- As part of our agreement on information sharing with third-party contractors, with the understanding that the information will be used for its intended purpose only, and not for their benefit.
We may share your information when doing so enables us to successfully deliver a product or service to you. The partners with whom we may share the information are:
- Financial institutions such as payment processors, credit reporting agencies, check printers, credit card printers, collection agencies, claims processors, call centers, etc.
- Companies providing and administering insurance, card registry and membership services, or any other service you have requested from us.
- Businesses within our own group, and those that support our business by providing us products or services, such as sales and marketing agencies and mailing houses. We do not sell your information to any organization. You reserve the right to receive or not receive marketing communications from us.
Cookies help sites recall information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other settings. New York Computer Rental uses only session cookies that expire once you leave our site. The cookies ensure that you don't have to input the same information – such as your password – every time you use our site. You don't have to accept cookies to use our site, and have the option to turn them off.
Web log files
We use website logs to gain insights into user trends on our site with the intention to improve user experience. No personally identifiable information is included in web log data. The data we are interested in includes IP address, time spent on site, number of clicks and so on.
Links to external websites
Some links on our site may take you to other external websites. We are not responsible for the security and privacy actions of these websites. Our policy applies to NewYorkComputerRental.com only. We advise you to exercise caution when using these external websites.
Data security measures
We have put into place robust security measures to effectively safeguard information gathered from you. Firewall protection and data encryption keep your data safe. Computers holding your personal information are housed in a secure environment and accessible only to authorized personnel who use them for performing defined business tasks.